Thank you very much Carol at Which way now 101 for nominating me for this award. I am so excited and so happy ♥
Carol is a very nice lady living in the USA who also already cherished my blog with a postcard contribution for my collection.
In her blog, she tells us in a very nice, funny and lovely way about her adventurous life and about the little silly things which pass her way. I like it very much and I bet, anyone of you would find it gorgeous too!
The Liebster Blog Award is described as: “An award to spread blog love and draw attention to blogs with fewer followers”.
I would like to add, that “Liebster Blog” is german! What I think is pretty awesome 🙂 It means something around “dearest blog” or “blog I like most”
So thank you Carol – I feel very honored.
The criteria for accepting this award
– Acknowledge the person who nominated you
– Answer a number of questions
– List some bloggers with fewer than 200 (or so) followers who you really feel deserve a little blogging love!
– Let all bloggers know you have nominated them. You cannot nominate the blogger who nominated you.
– Post questions for the blogger you have nominated to answer.
Here are the questions I was asked to answer:
1. What was (is) the favorite year of your life?
Well, that’s a very difficult question to answer, as a year is a really long time and many things can happen in a year. But if I had to choose, I’d say 2011, as I finished school, moved out from my mothers house to live finally on my own, I started studying at the university, I started postcrossing (what turned out to be the best hobby I could ever have) and I met my present boyfriend Suman who I love so much!
2. What is your favorite person in history.
I would not say that I have a favorite person, but I admire Frida Kahlo very much. She was a mexican artist with a really rough life, but still she managed somehow to leave us so many gorgeous paintings. I love her art very much.
3. Can you do better than me and name just one favorite author.
I really can’t. After all, I don’t think this is a problem, as the diversity of things (just as books) is what is it making special! So I like Astrid Lindgren, Cornelia Funke, J.K. Rowling and Dan Brown. Just to name a few.
4. With money as an object, what is the top of your bucket list?
Well, as boring as it might seem, I would really like to get married and have kids 🙂
5. If money were no object, what would be the top of your bucket list?
I have to say, still, I would like to get married, although some things at second and third spot would change. I really want to travel the world!
6. What one word would best describe you?
So difficult to answer! May be “diverse”. So I sailed around this question a bit^^
7. What is your favourite post on your blog? Please share a link
That would be my post about the lines of Nazca! I so love them ♥
8. What five (endless supply) foods would you have on a desert island?
– pretzels (not the strange american ones – the original german ones!)- potatoes
– samosas with vegetables
9. What is your favorite color?
Depends on my mood. At the moment it is blue 🙂
10. If you had to choose between traveling the world with endless funds but with no home or having an extravagantly home anywhere – what would you choose? Why?
This is a very good question and easy to answer for me. I would pack my things and leave without a tear goodbye. I think if you had the possibility to see and cherish all the wonders in our world you would be a fool not to take this opportunity. I always wonder how life in other countries is like. I want to learn new languages, I want to meet other people with different meanings and I would love to see all the places my postcards are showing. So I would not loose my home, but change my home, as the whole world would be my new home. No regular home could be as extravergant as the plantes we are living on.
Here are some blogs I would like to nominate for the Liebster Blog Award:
Should you decide to accept this award – and there is no pressure to accept – here are some questions for you to answer:
1. Which language would you like to be able to speak? Why?
2. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
3. Would you rather go to the zoo or to a theme park?
4. Is there still a child living inside you? And if yes, what does it like to do?
5. One place you need to see before you die?
6. snailmail or email?
7. Do you have a lucky number?
8. What was the last book you read?
9. What is/was your favorite subject at school?
10. If you had one wish, and you could wish for anything – what would you wsh for?